The project partners
The IGUANA project brings together partners from different backgrounds and locations throughout Europe. The partnership involves:
- CEPCEP, a research centre of the Portuguese Catholic University,
- Arcola Research in London,
- Menon Educational Innovation Network in Brussels,
- Ellinogermaniki Agogi in Greece
- Vilnius University Institute of Mathematics and Informatics
- Trinity College in Dublin
- Contour Education Services in Surrey, UK
- And the European School Heads association
Would you like to learn more about our project?
Please visit our portal to read all our findings and conclusions.